Posture & Dialogue Workshop with Claire
Time & Location
About the Event
Posture Workshop with Claire – The Key Concepts and Effective Dialogue Instructions of Bikram Yoga
Saturday, 10th April 2021
1:00pm – 3:00pm
Bikram Yoga Adelaide
$25 for all Wellness & Nourish Memberships
Bring along: yoga mat, towel, water, paper & pen and wear comfortable clothing (suitable for doing postures).
Bikram Yoga is simple … but not always easy. And, when you know better, you do better … you feel better!
The dialogue offers the best instructions on technique for both new and long-term students of Bikram Yoga. Claire has invested much time and commitment to understanding more about this valuable dialogue and how to effectively use it. And now, she looks forward to sharing this valuable knowledge with you. This is your opportunity to learn more about these instructions, so you can apply them during class.
- In a supportive and interactive environment, we will explore some of the postures of the Bikram Yoga Series and focus on technique, detail & alignment.
- This workshop will help you gain a deeper understanding of the dialogue instructions and the right way to practise & approach the postures, for maximum healing effect.
- Receive individual assistance and have the opportunity to ask questions.
- Learn how to maintain a sustainable, beneficial and life-long Bikram Yoga practice.
Bikram Yoga is for every body … and we welcome all levels of experience to the session.
A little about Claire … Claire has been practising Bikram Yoga consistently and regularly since March 2006 and has visited 76 studios – so far. She completed her Bikram Yoga Teacher Training in June 2012, has already gained a wealth of knowledge and experience through her role as a teacher. To date, she has taught at 46 studios in 24 cities around the globe and has been mentored by some of the most respected and highly experienced teachers in the Bikram Yoga community. Claire is a widely-recognised and esteemed member of this global yoga family.
Claire teaches from the heart, with energy and enthusiasm, aspiring to connect with her students and continually encourage & inspire them. She prides herself on her extensive understanding of posture alignment and benefits, her attention to detail and the ability to recognise the physical and mental capabilities of her students.
- Nourish/Wellness Members$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0
- Non-Members$40+$1 Service fee$40+$1 Service fee0$0